Our Online Auctions
Twice a year we conduct a specially curated autograph auction on Invaluable.com. Our past auctions can be viewed here.
Consigning to Our Auctions
Do you have autographs you would like to consign to one of our auctions? Please contact us to discuss how we can make your autograph collection profitable!
Why consign with us?
- We curate each auction to include only quality autographs
- We thoroughly research, describe and illustrate each item
- We market and publicize every auction to obtain the best possible results – examples of New York Times and international media coverage are below
- Our sell-through rate on recent consignments has been between 95-100%
- Our seller’s commission is competitive
- We provide “white glove” service every step of the way
How Our Auctions Work
How do I bid?
When our auction is posted on Invaluable.com, you will be asked to register in advance to bid. For questions about bidding or to arrange absentee or phone bidding, call us at 212-779-7050 or email us.
What is the buyer’s premium?
In addition to the hammer price, our auctions include a 15% buyer’s premium. Additional fees are shipping, NYS tax (if applicable), and a 3% fee if paying by credit card. You can review our terms of sale on Invaluable.com at the time of the auction.
What price wins?
All lots have a reserve price higher than the starting bid but no higher than the low estimate. The highest bid to meet or exceed the reserve price wins. Please contact us with any questions!